Enhance. Simplify. Protect.
One product. Multiple uses.
Background and integrity checks are a crucial feature of today’s fast-paced, globalized business environment.
Our analysts are trained in proven due diligence techniques to gather the right intelligent information from open sources, subscription-based services, and public records and documents.
We adhere to strict research guidelines and, as a New York-listed company, our procedures are subject to U.S. legislation, including the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977 (FCPA).
We have due diligence teams based in research centers across the globe and employ native speakers of all key languages.
Our reports are often used:
- For supply chain screening
- Before a merger, acquisition, or joint venture
- When on-boarding high net worth or high profile clients
- For immigrant investor or economic residency programs
- When automated risk screening reveals risk
- Where geopolitical risk analysis flags a transaction or individual as linked to a high risk country
- As a key component of a comprehensive compliance program
- To enhance an existing compliance process, where resources are stretched.
The Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) widely publicized revelation that it has yet to see the full Panama Papers data has exacerbated growing legal concerns whether banks’ compliance with the Fourth Money Laundering Directive (4MLD) is sufficient.
They say that what gets measured, gets managed, and now one group is trying to apply that principle to businesses’ treatment of human rights... Matt Kelly takes an in-depth look at the initiative The Corporate Human Rights Benchmark (CHRB).
Customized online compliance training from Thomson Reuters, designed to fit your organization’s unique needs, and including anti-money laundering, diversity, sensitivity, and HIPAA courses.
Screen for heightened-risk individuals and entities globally with Thomson Reuters World-Check, to help you know your customer and uncover hidden risks.