Enhance. Simplify. Protect.
One product. Multiple uses.
A due diligence report is a crucial feature of today’s fast-paced, globalized business environment and background and integrity checks are necessary to mitigate increased risk.
Our analysts are trained in proven due diligence, including pre-transaction due diligence, techniques to gather the right information from open sources, subscription-based services, and public records and documents.
We adhere to strict due-diligence research guidelines and, as a New York-listed company, our procedures are subject to U.S. legislation, including the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977 (FCPA).
We have risk assessment teams based in research centers across the globe and employ native speakers of all key languages.
Our Enhanced Due Diligence reports are often used:
- For third party risk
- Before mergers, acquisitions, or joint ventures
- When automated risk information screening reveals risk
- For immigrant investor or economic residency programs
- When on-boarding high net worth or high profile clients
- As a key component of a compregensive compliance program
- For screening distributors, supply chains, intermediaries, and multimational companies
- To enhance an exisiting compliance process, where risk assessment resources are stretched
- For Politically Exposed Persons, bribery, corruption, labor practice, and financial cime screening
- Where geopolitical risk information analysis flags a transaction or individual as linked to a high risk jurisdiction or country
The Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) widely publicized revelation that it has yet to see the full Panama Papers data has exacerbated growing legal concerns whether banks’ compliance with the Fourth Money Laundering Directive (4MLD) is sufficient.
Asks if corporations can expand existing supplier vetting activities under anti-bribery and corruption compliance programs to identify risks associated with forced and bonded labor in their supply chains?
Thomson Reuters Org ID simplifies and streamlines counterparty due diligence and the ongoing maintenance of Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance records.
Authoritative and accurate source of risk intelligence made available to help you meet your regulatory obligations, make informed decisions, and help prevent your business from inadvertently being used to launder the proceeds of crime or association with corrupt business practices.