Enhance. Simplify. Protect.
One product. Multiple uses.
A due diligence report is a crucial feature of today’s fast-paced, globalized business environment and background and integrity checks are necessary to mitigate increased risk.
Our analysts are trained in proven due diligence, including pre-transaction due diligence, techniques to gather the right information from open sources, subscription-based services, and public records and documents.
We adhere to strict due-diligence research guidelines and, as a New York-listed company, our procedures are subject to U.S. legislation, including the U.S. Foreign Corrupt Practices Act of 1977 (FCPA).
We have risk assessment teams based in research centers across the globe and employ native speakers of all key languages.
Our Enhanced Due Diligence reports are often used:
- For third party risk
- Before mergers, acquisitions, or joint ventures
- When automated risk information screening reveals risk
- For immigrant investor or economic residency programs
- When on-boarding high net worth or high profile clients
- As a key component of a comprehensive compliance program
- For screening distributors, supply chains, intermediaries, and multinational companies
- To enhance an existing compliance process, where risk assessment resources are stretched
- For Politically Exposed Persons, bribery, corruption, labor practice, and financial crime screening
- Where geopolitical risk information analysis flags a transaction or individual as linked to a high risk jurisdiction or country
For nearly two decades, Thomson Reuters has consistently delivered superior EDD services. Find out more about how our Thomson Reuters Enhanced Due Diligence reports are put together and the detailed information they contain here.
Asks if corporations can expand existing supplier vetting activities under anti-bribery and corruption compliance programs to identify risks associated with forced and bonded labor in their supply chains?
End-to-end client identity, verification, screening and monitoring for accelerated client onboarding, remediation and refresh built on an interactive platform that streamlines KYC compliance and the distribution of due diligence documentation.
World-Check, trusted and accurate source of risk intelligence made available to help you meet your regulatory obligations, make informed decisions, and help prevent your business from inadvertently being used to launder the proceeds of crime or association with corrupt business practices.