- Long recognized for enabling leading practices for internal audit
- Empowers the effective use of internal audit resources
- Provides intuitive dashboards and a variety of reporting approaches
- Best-in-class professional services team available to implement
- Deployment options include cloud, hosted and installed
Thomson Reuters Audit Manager increases the productivity of your entire internal audit management process, including risk assessment, planning, scheduling, preparation, review, report generation, global issue tracking and administration. This empowers you to focus on what really matters – understanding the risks your organization faces and helping to improve your processes, risk framework and internal controls.
The internal audit discipline is evolving rapidly, with heads of internal audit shifting from being cop to counselor. Largely focused on complying with legal and regulatory requirements in the past, today’s internal teams are now being called upon to drive an approach that moves them beyond simply being a third line of defense. These trends are coalescing into a triple set of pressures on audit teams:
- To increase the amount of strategic value and insight that a single team can deliver to the business
- To engage proactively with a broader set of stakeholders across the business
- To simultaneously provide independent and objective assurance on risk management, corporate governance and internal controls
Meeting these pressures head-on, and then rising above them to achieve a truly successful audit function, requires fresh thinking. To enable this transition, internal audit teams are employing Thomson Reuters Audit Manager to:
- Reduce the time and resources an individual audit requires, while improving overall quality
- Implement a risk-based audit framework to ensure that key priorities are assessed first
- Free auditors to deliver more analysis and better reporting to key stakeholders
- Improve the quality of the information you deliver to your senior management and Board audit committee
Navigate complexity with confidence
Board audit committees, as well as senior leadership teams, are now looking to internal audit teams to help them understand how they can improve the way they manage risks, controls and processes across the organization. Keeping the organization safe means navigating reputational, cyber security and third party risk as well as other emerging issues; ensuring that the organization is managing these challenges correctly; and anticipating future developments.
Internal audit can no longer be delivered effectively through manual spreadsheets and documents. Resources spent managing the internal audit life-cycle should be redeployed to drive strategic analysis, recommendations on alternative approaches to processes and controls, and a better understanding of risk.
With Thomson Reuters Audit Manager, you can:
- Create audit plans that reflect the risks and requirements of your organization
- Improve your organization’s risk assessment processes
- Identify and monitor emerging risks within your business
- Enhance the efficiency of audit team work, to refocus resources on gaining business insight
- Communicate more effectively with stakeholders, including the Board, senior management and regulators
- Align with and improve the sophistication of audits of the risk, control and compliance functions
- Ensure that core audit activities, such as Sarbanes-Oxley and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act compliance, are completed robustly
Thomson Reuters Audit Manager provides end-to-end internal audit life-cycle management that is based on 20 years of industry best practice. Our internal audit software solution lets you and your team focus on your day-to-day priorities, so that you can concentrate on what really matters to your organization.