- Award-winning operational risk management software
- Able to incorporate almost any risk or control framework
- Rapid implementation by our experienced Professional Services team
- Used for a wide variety of regulatory approaches to operational risk and enterprise risk management
Thomson Reuters Enterprise Risk Manager will enable your organization to connect its operational risk or enterprise risk appetite frameworks to the key decisions that drive strategic business value enhancement.
Advanced visualization capabilities, a powerful search, and a friendly user interface means Thomson Reuters Enterprise Risk Manager enables a joined-up approach to risk with business stakeholders, senior management, and the board. By viewing risk through the various lenses of your organization’s different structures and reporting lines, both the cause and impact of a risk can be fully understood.
Built-in Risk Analytics
Risk data housed in Thomson Reuters Enterprise Risk Manager can power stress tests, operational risk capital modeling, scenario analysis, sensitivity analysis and other key risk analytics. The solution supports a wide variety of regulatory approaches to operational risk and ERM, including the ‘use test’. Evidencing operational risk framework activity to regulators is quick and easy. Thomson Reuters Enterprise Risk Manager’s action tracking capabilities ensure that issues or challenges are handled in a connected, efficient manner, further enhancing the business value of risk management in your organization.
Thomson Reuters Enterprise Risk Manager helps you to:
- Manage your organization’s operational risk or enterprise risk management appetite
- Create and capture risk and control self-assessments (RCSAs)
- Track loss events and key risk indicators (KRIs)
- Conduct scenario analysis, stress tests, sensitivity analysis and Advanced Measurement Approach (AMA) capital modeling
- Connect intelligence to risk management activities and track implementation
- Analyze and report with powerful risk analytics
Creating Risk Intelligence
In today’s risk-intensive environment, executives often feel they are either faced with having too little or too much risk data, making it difficult for them to understand the operational or enterprise risks they face or the environment around those risks. Attempting to manage risk using spreadsheets and text documents alone can often lead to individuals spending most of their time managing the risk information process rather than adding value through analyzing and managing risk itself.
By using Thomson Reuters Enterprise Risk Manager, your risk executives can:
- Understand risks in the context of your organization
- Improve communication about risk appetite
- Provide valuable insights to the business about its risk profile
- Help your board understand complex risk choices
- Improve the management of risk across your organization
- Create risk context to help senior executives solve challenges
Delivering Risk-based Decisions
Thomson Reuters Enterprise Risk Manager is an integrated part of the Thomson Reuters portfolio of risk management solutions, designed to help your organization drive a connected, value-enhancing approach to governance, risk and compliance (GRC) as well as enterprise risk management.
Through this framework, organizations can:
- Create a connected view of audit, risk and compliance
- Make audits of the risk function easier and less time-consuming
- Create closer working relationships on compliance and regulatory risks